CareMore Chiropractors have been treating patients in Southeast Albuquerque, NM since 1978, and if it’s one thing we’re a pro at it’s caring more about our patients than most medical clinics.
Our team will provide a consultation at no cost to you.
We will then provide a physical exam to ensure what condition your body is in relative to the wide array of treatment techniques we can provide.
Many of our patients choose us to treat their symptoms such as:
- Upper & Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Pregnancy discomfort
- Many other symptoms that need pain management.
We accept insured & noninsured and insurance we accept are:
- American Specialty
- Benefit Source
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers
- United Health
If you don’t see your insurance provider please call just in case we missed adding it by accident.
Auto Accident Injury Patients
(No Cash Needed For Auto Accidents)
If you’ve been involved in an accident and need to seek pain relief treatment we have you covered.
Why Choose Us When you’ve been in a Car Accident?
- We’ll provide a thorough exam with state of the art medical equipment including x-ray’s if needed to determine if your injury can be treated by a chiropractor.
- We handle all the billing and fuss that comes with being in a car accident directly with the insurance company and law firms (if lawyers are involved)
- We don’t require any copay or upfront cash from you – the patient.
- walk-in appointments and weekends are available if needed.
- We have 6 other locations conveniently located throughout the metropolitan area. – You’ll have an easy time finding one nearest to you.
- We’re #1 top-rated and reviewed clinic in Albuquerque, NM
We know there’s a lot of choices out there when looking for a chiropractor. We hope you choose us because we really do Care More.