Cold Laser Therapy
Our doctors use cold laser therapy, also referred to as low-level laser therapy, which is the first laser to receive FDA approval for the treatment of chronic pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. Cold Laser is used and endorsed by a number of professional sports organizations. Cold Laser treatment can be used in conjunction with spinal manipulation and other therapies, or it can be used as the primary treatment.
Low-level laser therapy can be used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Bursitis, and other inflammatory conditions
- Sprains, strains, trigger points, contusions, muscle ruptures, and other muscle and tendon disorders
- Chronic pain associated with the neck, mid back, low back, and fibromyalgia
- Arthritis and other joint conditions
- Neuropathies, headaches, and other neurological conditions or disorders
Cold Laser therapy – Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, NM Cold Laser Therapy is a painless, non-invasive treatment. Each treatment ranges anywhere from a few minutes to 30 minutes, depending on the nature of the condition. Regular treatments are ideal for proper treatment and healing. The number of treatments varies with each condition. Low-level laser therapy is considered to be one of the safest treatments available today. This treatment is covered by some insurance plans. Call your Albuquerque chiropractors to schedule your appointment.